Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Oh, how I love Christmas.  It is such a special time with my dear dear dear family.  I will miss not being there with them so very much this year.  And although I've shed tears over it actually, I'm finding that away from all the festivities and bustle and family time and traditions and such, I'm having a lot more time to contemplate the staggering wonder of God Incarnate.  His plan is so beautiful.  I love you all so much, and wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!!  May He fill your hearts with joy and wonder. 

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. ~John 1:14

...and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.  ~Matthew 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment